Financial Update

Posted on

We made a little progress this week toward covering our trip expenses with the launch of our bracelet fundraiser, announcing our trip to our home congregation and receiving Ben’s pay for assistant baseball coach.  We now have 27% of our expenses covered.  If you feel led to help us cover the remaining 73%, please visit the Financial Support page to find out how.  Thank you to all who have purchased bracelets and given donations!

Screen Shot 2013-04-14 at 4.17.50 PM

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s