We know from experience that a good number of ministry opportunities will pop up during the time we are in Poland. Our God is way too big to be limited to a list of our plans! But here is what we are expecting for our 2019 trip to Poland
- We will serve in Poland June 13 – July 8
- We will travel to and encourage Christian churches in Poland, planted and/or supported by Polish Christian Ministries, as time and opportunity allow.
- We will do everything we can to help with upkeep and projects at Ostróda Camp, including: yard work, cleaning, preparation of cabins, fixing stuff, tech help, prayer room, encourage and support our friends who do full-time ministry at the camp year-round.
- We will serve during the Ukrainian Children’s Camp alongside a team from Bloomington, IL – teaching, baptizing and disciplining children. This year’s camp will include refugee children from the war in Ukraine. Our involvement will include crafts, teaching, photography, and getting to know the kids in small groups.
- We will service during a new camp offering to Ukrainian teens alongside a team from Rhode Island. Rachel’s parents get to serve on this ministry team as well! This is a very exciting opportunity as it is likely to include many kids we’ve worked with when they came for the Children’s camp in years past.
- Ben will stay on one additional week to serve during Eli Project in Warsaw church plants.
- We will connect with friends met in the past who have suffered infant loss, as well as looking for other opportunities to minister through Embracing Grace.
- We will pray for unexpected opportunities to serve and minister – asking God to provide them, open our eyes to them, and give us what we need to act on them.