We know from experience that a good number of ministry opportunities will pop up during the time we are in Poland. Our God is way too big to be limited to a list of our plans! But here is what we are expecting for our 2019 trip to Poland
- We will serve in Poland June 1 – July 1
- We will travel to and encourage Christian churches in Poland, planted and/or supported by Polish Christian Ministries, as time and opportunity allow.
- We will do everything we can to help with upkeep and projects at Ostróda Camp, including: yard work, cleaning, preparation of cabins, fixing stuff, tech help, prayer room, encourage and support our friends who do full-time ministry at the camp year-round.
- We will spend time growing relationships and serving the Holocaust Survivors who will travel from Israel. Although some of these are Messianic Jews, many of them do not know Jesus Christ as the Messiah. We will participate in worship and teaching sessions, plan and lead activities/crafts with them, and travel to different sites with them in partnership with a mission team from Georgia.
- We will serve during the Ukrainian Children’s Camp alongside a team from Rhode Island – teaching, baptizing and disciplining children and teens. This year’s camp will include refugee children from the war in Ukraine. Our involvement will include crafts, teaching, photography, and getting to know the kids in small groups.
- We will plan and lead in a number of capacities during a week of Polish Youth Camp. We will lead workshops and activities, as well as participate in small group discussion and prayer times with these Polish teens.
- We will connect with friends met in the past who have suffered infant loss, as well as looking for other opportunities to minister through Embracing Grace.
- We will pray for unexpected opportunities to serve and minister – asking God to provide them, open our eyes to them, and give us what we need to act on them.