It is important to us that prayer is a central focus of our trip to Poland. We have prayed about doing this, will pray throughout the preparations and will be praying for those who will attend this camp before, during and after these weeks. Please join us. Here are some ways you can support this mission in prayer:
- Pray for the details that must happen to make this trip possible – paperwork, arrangements, travel arrangements, financial needs, health, and any other roadblocks that Satan might try to put up.
- Pray in advance for the Holocaust survivors and children that will come to camp. Pray that God will prepare their hearts to receive a message they aren’t looking for and are likely to be resistant to hearing.
- Pray during the camp that we might have the words and means of showing God’s love to a people who are missing the Messiah. Please pray that we will hear and follow God’s leading as we have this opportunity to minister to this group of people.
- Pray after the camp that the message of God’s love will take root and change lives.
- Pray for safe travels for us.
- Pray that making this trip will teach our children the importance of serving God by sharing his love with others near and far through their direct involvement.
- Pray that this ministry experience will strengthen our family and our relationships with God.
- Pray Ben will fulfill God’s purposes in his role as a member of the board of directors for Polish Christian Ministries, and his artistic, technical and construction gifts might be put to use to further the ministry of the camp.
- Pray that Rachel may use the Embracing Grace ministry to reach out to some hurting moms and dads in Poland, and encourage those she has already met.
We’d love to know that you are part of our prayer team! Leave a comment below to let us know you’re supporting us in prayer! You can also submit our prayer commitment form and we’ll send you a little gift to remind you to pray!