To help raise funds for this mission trip, Anna and I have begun making bracelets. These are our versions of the very popular Chan Luu bracelets that sell for $100-$200 (ours are much cheaper – $20 for adult versions and $10 for the child’s bracelet, but if you’d like to pay that much it would certainly help us reach our goals!). All proceeds from the sale of these bracelets go toward the cost of the trip… starting with our airfare!
The gallery above contains all of the designs we’ve created so far. However…. I’m taking advantage of sales and clearance asiles as I purchase supplies, so some of these cannot be duplicated exactly as shown and may no longer be available. I guess that means they are one-of-a-kind! To see what is currently available, please visit the Etsy Shop. If what you like isn’t there, please contact me to discuss what I can or can’t do!
Ways To Purchase
- You can purchase online through our Etsy Shop ($20 + sales tax if you live in Indiana + shipping).
- If you are local and purchase through the Etsy Shop, I’ll be happy to refund the shipping when I deliver your item to you at church, school, etc.
- Visit the Financial Support page and make a donation through any of the methods listed. Be sure to include your bracelet request with the donation or contact me to let me know what you want.
- A few have told me they want to donate more than our asking price (may God bless you for that!) This option allows you to do so if you wish.
- If you are unable to donate the full $20 asking price, I’d still love to make a bracelet for you for whatever you are able to give. We aren’t trying to get rich here, just get to Poland!
Ways To Contact Us
- Post a reply on this page
- Facebook (if we know each other… I don’t friend strangers on Facebook!)
- E-mail email@example.com
- Snail Mail to: 210 N. Jefferson Street; Rockville, IN 47872