If you don’t know, subscription boxes are a thing right now. You can sign up to get fan gear for your favorite team, makeup, clothes, books, mysteries to solve… just about anything, really, sent in a package to your house once a month. I’ve considered signing up for one because I think I’d enjoy looking forward to a box of surprises arriving in my mail! So, I’m excited to announce a new, fun way to support our mission!
🇵🇱 Polska Pack!
(“Polska” is Polish for “Poland”, in case you’re wondering.)
Boxes will be curated and sent out on the first of each month.
Each box will be a different collection of:
- A hand-made piece of jewelry – keep it for yourself or have a great gift at the ready. Spoiler alert… the first box will include this year’s Mission Necklace “God of Hope”
- A surprise item from or about Poland, Israel or Ukraine (the groups of people we minister to)
- A prayer card for the month listing the ways you can best be praying for this ministry. Put it where you will be reminded!
- A note from me explaining the significance of the items in the box
- A special discount in our Mission Store – the greater your subscription, the steeper the discount!
- Other goodies, puzzles and fun stuff (I can’t reveal too much about your surprises! )
I will also bring a very special gift back from Poland for our full 6-month subscribers!
Boxes start at $30 with discounts for longer subscriptions. You can choose from several subscription levels to control how many boxes you’ll receive. You can also pay monthly.
The time it will take to receive your first box will depend on the point in the month you place your order. All boxes will be sent out on the first mail day of the month.
Click one of the buttons below to subscribe and start watching for a red box in the mail!
Come help us finish fundraising! We will hold an Open House event March 29-31 at Rockville Christian Church’s youth building. Shop our Mission Store of handmade jewelry and home decor, participate in a wrap bracelet make-n-take workshop, buy baked goods and get some great thrift shop finds to support this ministry. We’ll also have information about what we do with all this time we spend in Poland and, of course, a jar for straight up donations.
We welcome contributions of homemade goodies for the bake sale and can definitely use some help setting up Thursday morning and cleaning up Saturday after we close up.
We hope to see you there!