Preparing for the Journey
My mom has been hard at work in her farmhouse kitchen again this year to support our 2018 mission. We have over 300 jars to sell, enough to cover the cost of two plane tickets if we sell them all! New this year… The Sampler! Get a variety pack of 4 oz jars for just $15! A perfect gift!
This is what is missing from your Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners!
Purchase here or post a comment to claim yours for offline buying. We’ll also have them for sale and pick up at our upcoming craft fair sales. Final date for purchase is December 15 or while supplies last (you might want to hurry!) Shipping isn’t recommended on this one, but if you’re not local (and willing to risk it) I’ll try to get them to you in one piece! Please add the shipping fee at the bottom to your cart to cover the added cost.
There are lots of other great finds available in our mission store. Do your gift shopping with us this season!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to keep the forces of green growth from overtaking our residence while we are fulfilling our mission. Upon arrival at the premises, it will immediately become apparent to you that aesthetics are of no importance to our cause. Merely maintaining the upper hand of control is the sole objective. You’ll likely face the temptation to attend to other obvious issues and undertakings, but stay the course. If you are willing to accept this assignment*, please reply with secret code #operationmow.
Thank you for your dedicated service to the Kingdom.
*Agents Sutton and Cruiser are already deployed not eligible to accept this mission.
Two weeks from today we will be on our journey back to Poland! The whole family is ready and it is a daily topic of conversation as we begin preparing our teaching lessons, crafts, encouragement for the church leaders we will visit, gifts and lift it all up in prayer as always.
We know from experience that a good number of ministry opportunities will pop up during the time we are in Poland. Our God is way too cool to be limited to a list of our plans! But here is what we are expecting for our 2017 trip to Poland. Prayers are welcome and appreciated!
- We will serve in Poland for the month of June (give or take a day or two)
- We will travel to and encourage Christian churches in Poland, planted and/or supported by Polish Christian Ministries.
- Kosazlin Messianic
- Kołobrzeg (Piotr Karel’s church supported for years by RCC!)
- Polczyn Zdrój
- We will do everything we can to help with upkeep and projects at Ostróda Camp, including:
- yard work
- preparation of cabins
- fixing stuff
- tech help
- prayer room
- encourage and support our friends who do full-time ministry at the camp year-round: the Korytkowski Family, Oksana Bilous and Kyle Duba.
- We will spend time growing relationships and serving the Holocaust Survivors who will travel from Israel. Although some of these are Messianic Jews, many of them do not know Jesus Christ as the Messiah.
- We will serve during the Ukrainian Children’s Camp alongside a team from a US church – teaching, baptizing and discipling children and teens. This year’s camp will include refugee children from the war in Ukraine. Our involvement will include crafts, teaching and getting to know the kids in small groups.
- We will connect with friends met in the past who have suffered infant loss, as well as looking for other opportunities to minister through Embracing Grace.
- We will pray for unexpected opportunities to serve and minister – asking God to provide them, open our eyes to them, and give us what we need to act on them.