Shoes for House of Hope – The Details of Anna’s Birthday
If you haven’t already read Anna’s very first blog post about what she wants to do for her birthday, you’ll want to check it out first: My Birthday (Anna)
Here are the details if you’d like to join us!
March 8, 2014
Rockville Christian Church
Type of Shoe:
The girls at House of Hope will be very grateful for anything you provide. But what they need most are good, sturdy shoes that can be worn to both school and church. They will get the most use out of the shoes you provide if you can buy something in a neutral color with a good, strong sole. Here’s a picture of what Anna bought for Loumaintha.
Anna will be inviting a whole bunch of girls her age, but anyone who would like to help us provide shoes for the girls at House of Hope is welcome to contribute! Choose a girl and buy some shoes!
- Take a look at the pictures of the beautiful girls below. Find one that captures your heart. Click her picture to see her name, if she has already been provided for, and her shoe size.
- Let me know which girl will receive shoes from you (so we don’t end up with duplicates and missed girls). There are lots of ways to contact me:
- by commenting on this post below
- text or call to 765-592-1517
- Bring the shoes to (location to be announced soon) on or before March 8.
If you don’t have time to shop, you may also donate $20 or more toward the cause and we will buy shoes for any girls who have not yet been provided for.
Thank you for loving your world!
Shoes to grow into provided by:
- Jon Bonomo
- Brenda Hall
- Ava Pharr
2 thoughts on “Shoes for House of Hope – The Details of Anna’s Birthday”
March 2, 2014 at 11:45 am
[…] My mom will tell you all the stuff you need to know to need to know. CLICK HERE! […]
March 2, 2014 at 12:15 pm
This is a wonderful idea, Anna!! You have such a giving heart! I will be honored to donate to your cause. Everyone wins with this gift.